Yaah! So apparently it’s my 25th Birthday on Thursday and like every year, I am sure a lot of you wonderful people are breaking your head as to what I would like as a birthday gift...
For starters, I don’t really care, as long as there is some sense of utility to what’s being given... The ONLY thing I wouldn’t appreciate would be things like flasks and items that would probably look bearable ONLY in a showcase...
I would however much deeply appreciate items of gifting like such...
1) Fabindia — Dupattas and Kurtas... please be my guest. I like really long Dupattas and I wear Kurta Size 40.
2) Anything from Body Shop, excluding bath/shower gels... as I do not use them.
3) Books — preferably non-fiction, LGBTI literature of Fantasy fiction.
4) Anything made from Handloom or Khadi or of extremely Natural origin.
5) An MP3 player. I like Sony :)
7) Something that reminded you of me.
8) Regional DVDs... Ensure I do not already have them though :)
9) The whole of Will&Grace. All seasons.
10) A date with someone awesome. I get to decide how awesome they are. Period.
Do not however feel obliged to get me anything, as I am cool with absolutely nothing — quite content with just your warm wishes :)