Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Desolate...



Desolation Impending...

Some days are just meant to be boring, or interesting to a limit, that interests just for that one brief moment and leaves you bored all day long! Today is one of those days… :(I did have an amazing Veg Thaali, at a newly discovered Maa Manasa (ha! Joys of remembrance!) – A lovely cute little Bengali Joint a few meters from office.
Came to office on time… and did a few copy(s), but otherwise I’m bored… extremely bored… Woke up in love (Not some groce physical representation of it… rather a more cuter – ah! The pleasures of love feeling!), and then got ready really fast.


I miss you!

You being in town, and me not meeting you, knowing fully well you leave day after…
You leaving town every now and then to meet more important people in Hyd…
You in town but too busy with work, only finding time (that too occasionally) for your girlie and drinking buddies (smoking too!)…
You at work, hating it, and calling me to talk (once in a while), but never meeting me ‘cause your fathers in town…
You at work, and regretting knowing me right now, I’ll always love you though…
You who came into my life, we share so much in common, excepting regular conversations…
And You, who swept me off my feet at hi! And never said much beyond that…

God Bless You’ll!
I hope I will be there for you when you need me!
:(

3 comments:

Madhuswetha said...

now.. if i could only have someone 2 like me so much..... :) when i am reading what u have written.. u know what strikes me the most.. the silence around me... to only listen to the words :)

Istar Rómestámo said...

Thanks ya!...
I wish someone would write me something like this tooo... :(
Havent found that person yet though :(

Anonymous said...

assuming the second you is me, that is my city da... so i have to go there, bunch all my relatives and friends, and plant them all here, i assure you i will not leave Bangalore, except the two year stay at Chennai now...