Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Resolutions?

New Year’s come and go…
Why is this one any different?
Well…
Firstly ‘coz I’m moving out of a much loved home and shifting into another.
Secondly ‘coz more people around me are suddenly unavailable or married.
Thirdly ‘coz I’m working in a company that refuses to give me an off.
Fourthly ‘coz I could have been in Madurai, holidaying with an amazing couple.
And…
Fifthly ‘coz this will be the first New Year where somehow already nothing seems ‘new’.

However as depressing as this New Year seems to me…
Some things remain exactly the same…
I am still single.
I am still hoping for lots of things.
I have managed to piss off someone to the extent that he doesn’t want to see me.
And…
Life just seems to like always… drag on!

Happy New Year Indeed!

4 comments:

SYED ABRAR said...

Happy Newyear Vasu...keep dragging:-)

Princess Selene said...

"I bank here, work here, hang out here, and meet here (in exactly that order)." So mr MG boy, care to meet up with the MG girl??

i dont do 2 out of the 4 things on ur list, but hey, i live there!

and yes happy new year!
make plans love, and i shall grant tham for thee! like meting on MG road!

Istar Rómestámo said...

@abrar

Vasu?
oi?
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!

Istar Rómestámo said...

@ Selene...
Surety ya ;)