Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Done..



He’s Left…

and with him so have all my hopes…
he came into my life three years ago…
i remember thinking – can anyone ever look so cute – the first time I saw him…
the whole of first year we hardly spoke…
except towards the end when I suddenly realized he was special.


with year 2 we became closer…
we hung around together…
saw more of each other every day…
all my friends loved him…
so did my mother…
i loved him too.
;)

we worked together…
travelled on those cold nights together…
wished for better futures together…
sat in class together…
shared our common interests together…
we were meant to be together.


yes, we had our horrible days…
days I didn’t want to even see him...
nor he me…
days when I wanted to just drown myself in his muscular arms…
days I wished I could tell him all…
days I wished I was a girl…
days I wished I was Muslim.


we grew so close…
that I understood what he never said…
and he understood my silence…


we were meant to be…I think…
i hope…
i wish…

i still do.

i’ll miss you Peerzaada Syed Abraar…
i’ll always miss you…
i didn’t have the heart to say goodbye…
so forgive me this one last time…


I LOVE YOU.


if not anywhere else...
i hope we at least walk the clouds together...
one day!


thanks 4 pics@olly

4 comments:

- Ubiquitous - said...

I really hope you both meet again and catch up on each other's lives. :)

Babska said...

if things don't feel ok, then it isn't the end. not yet. :)

Purpledays said...

Friendship is the purest form of love...

Istar Rómestámo said...

Why was this blog kept secret for so long?
I love it... :)
Thanks!