Monday, July 23, 2007

The Fiennes... Aaaah!



Can men be SO good looking…?

I was watching 'The Avengers' yesterday when i realised i hadn't graced my blog with the Fiennes, so i decided to do so...




These two guys are brothers, and well frankly all I can seem to think off is…
HOW do they keep their hands off each other?
Presenting Ralph Fiennes and his younger brother Joseph Fiennes…
Two of the BEST looking men on earth.



Ralph Fiennes is gorgeous in a very Brit Gentlemanly sort of way…
You’d never expect him to even harm a fly…
But he also can look as evil as it gets…
He’s played every possible role…
From a Secret Agent to The Ministry to Lord Voldemort…
And he’s HOT! As HOT as guys from the British Isles get!


His brother Joseph Fiennes is the personification of every carnal fantasy…
You should see him in this movie called ‘Killing me Softly’ starring opposite Heather Graham


Nobody in the history of cinema has ever seemed more ‘do-able’.
The best looking man I’ve ever set my eyes on…
He is SEXY… Extremely SEXY!


I mean how can god create Two such men in one family?
What happened to Justice and Equality…?
Man!




Well…
I’ve just learnt to indulge myself in these two men…
And be contented that they exist…
You should try that out too…

7 comments:

beyond the sky said...

that is so much u!... i liked ur abt me thingi! great!

Istar Rómestámo said...

Thank you.. :)

Babska said...

oh *sigh*

some things are just too good to be true... except that they are, in this case.

Istar Rómestámo said...

I know... haha!
Babs...
Greekos like these are just made to be admired...
*sigh*

Meander said...

Oh my goodness - I just found your blog while searching for pictures of these lovely men to go along with an article I was posting about them in relation to Wuthering Heights. Thanks so much for the pictures. I'm also including a link to you blog. Take care and keep up the beautiful work - absolutely lovely posts!

technotrousers said...

great post! i made this slideshow of the two of them if you're interested :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4u3iVKTYs

Ana Lucía M.M. said...

What can I say... ¡GRACIAS!
They do are so enchanting. You are right, we must be contented knowing they exist. In my personal opinion, Ralph is like taken out of my dreams (talking about his looks, because as an actor, and as a person, he is so much more), and I try to accept the matter of his beauty as I accept poetry exists. ¡Just look at him! La belleza se manifiesta.