Friday, January 30, 2009

This is my life!

I have decided to face the world…
I will learn to overcome these tears…
I will look at them as the only gifts you were able to give me…
I will move on…
I will fall in love again…
I will discover what true love is…
I will not lose hope…

You thought me unworthy…
The world doesn’t…
I still have people who care…
And always will…

It’s refreshing to rediscover the old me…
The special someone who had time for everyone equally…
That young boy whose mother was everything…
Whose friends were always more than just that!

This is my promise to myself…
To live life to its fullest…
To stop for no one,
Till they will to live my life with me.

Amen indeed.


ಇದು ನನ್ನ ಜೀವನ!

2 comments:

vimal said...

That young boy whose mother was everything

sniff :-)

Istar Rómestámo said...

she still is...
:P